At the end of last year, we were delighted to reveal that Ava Innes was shortlisted for the prestigious International Design & Architecture Awards 2020. Specifically the Ava Innes unique cashmere duvets, filled with the perfect blend of cashmere guard hair and a touch of British wool, have been shortlisted for their innovation and superior quality, which took over 2 years to perfect.
The public voting for the awards is now open and we would love to have your support in voting for us, but also by helping us to spread the word.
If you enjoy inspirational interior projects, you will love scrolling through the projects from across the world. As a new business based in the North of Scotland, Ava Innes sits next to some globally established businesses including Liberty of London. We are truly humbled.
You will need a little time set aside to cast your vote and it is also recommended to view on a PC / Mac rather than a handheld device. The system is set so that you can’t just vote for this one category, you need to vote across all categories otherwise the vote will not be counted.
We’ve put together these simple steps to guide you through how to vote:
- Visit www.thedesignawards.co.uk/ida-voting
- Click ‘Vote Here’ for ‘Interior Design Categories’
- Vote in each section starting with ‘Interior Design Scheme – Global’ and finishing with ‘Residential £10 Million Plus (Project by Value)’.
- You will find us in section 21 ‘Fabric’, where you will see we are one of only 4 shortlisted businesses.
- Once you have voted in each section, including ours, simply fill in the fields just below to complete your submission.
Through this voting process, you will have the opportunity to discover other fantastic, breathtaking and inspiring projects happening all over the world.
Design et Al, the organisers behind the awards, believe that a small industry only judging panel would be unfair, which is why the awards are based on the public voting . A unique part of the voting system is that votes must be cast in every single category, not just your own projects, hence the need to allow a little time to scroll through the various categories.
We thank you for your support in advance. As a small team, we truly do appreciate each and every vote and your continued support.
Back to Ava Innes Journal