Here are some tips to help you sleep on these hot summer nights.
1. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water throughout the day can help regulate your body temperature, making it easier to fall asleep at night.
2.Take a cold shower: Taking a cold shower before bed can help lower your body temperature, making it easier to fall asleep.
3. Use a fan: An electric fan can help create airflow and cool down the room.
4. Use light bedding: Change to natural light bedding using cotton and linen sheets. The Ava Innes Light Summer duvet is perfect at this time of year. Our customers tell us they are sleeping better.
5. Use blackout curtains at night: Blocking out sunlight and heat with blackout curtains can help keep your room cooler. Keep curtains closed during the evening if direct light is shining in, as this will help keep the bedroom cool.
6. Keep your windows open: If it is safe to do so, leave windows open to let the air circulate at night in your bedroom.
7. Use a natural wool pillow: Cool in Summer and warm in Winter, the Ava Innes wool pillow is the perfect pillow to have throughout the year.
Hope these tips help you get a good night's sleep!